[geeks] Fight Against the UK RIP LAWS with Caroline Linux the Only Secure Offshore Distribution. (not spam)

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Thu Jun 13 13:13:21 CDT 2002

Are you tired of Mandrake Mangling, RedCrap Reading,  SUSE Snooping, well
now
for only 49.95 we can securely host your files in OUR OFFSHORE FLOATING
SERVER PARK..

You ask how did we do it, Well it is easy we RENTED THE QUEEN E. 2 and STUCK
in FIBER and a VSAT link.   And we parked it in international waters off of
spain.

So when you come and do a service call, well heh just visit some of the
other lovely spots as well.

Why would you want to host offshore with HAVEN CO.  THEY CANT MOVE.
So when Inland Revenue / METROPOL comes a knocking WE JUST pull up our
anchor and HEH BOB's your uncle.

Remember Caroline Linux, Were Offshore, Were Tax Free, And Were on a BIG FAT
BOAT.

For further info please email.

carolinelinux at evil.c0rp.com

Sincerely
Evil Dude
evil at evil.c0rp.com

ps: in case you read down this far....this is a joke email....not a real
product.....