[geeks] Rights abuses was: Glad I don't live in Texas!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 13 13:02:07 CDT 2002

> I'm gonna hold up a plane with toenail clippers.  And then there are
> just insanely silly things like stores selling knives in the airport.
> (absolutely no reason for that kind of store in an airport)

Okay, so there isn't a good percieved need for a kife store at an
airport, but you could say the same thing about a knife store at a mall,
or in a strip mall, on some corner in the combat zone in South
Providence.

I personally don't see a problem with knife stores at airports, but then
again, I always carry a fast-open clip knife on my pocket.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com