[geeks] Religion vs. Politics was: Glad I don't live in Texas!

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Thu Jun 13 02:47:32 CDT 2002

Really, I thought that was the IDEA behind CANADA.

Some good king had the idea,hmmmm how to get rid of my enemies, ok send them
to that
far away frozen wasteland known as CANADA.

If thats the case, what brainiac had the idea shit its too cold I wonder
what happens if you go SOUTH
yes thats the ticket.   FLOR-E-DUH......hmmm sounds promising.

ps: I am from cnd.