[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 12 14:24:32 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 03:20:21PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> Actually, the cops showed up right before the time for him to leave,
> and he asked about staying a little longer because some people had
> waited a while to have their books signed.  He was then threatened
> with arrest.
> He wasn't even really given the chance to clear out on time before
> the police were involved.  Does that sound reasonable to you?

Thats not what I read (would post the URL, if I could find the article
again).  I read that he not only overstayed his welcome, he went out of
his way to piss the cops off as well.

> > Then dont get caught with drugs.
> Or at least commit a lesser crime, like murdering someone, eh?

I have nothing against drugs, but people who get caught with drugs, and
then complain when they get punished...

(and yes, I know that punishments are not always fair / fit the crime).

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net