[geeks] Glad I don't live in Texas!

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 12 14:00:57 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 02:37:06PM -0400, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> I'm starting to think I'm a green now.  I just read Michael Moore's book
> Stupid White Men... it was great. (IT will also make activist folk
> really angry and ready to "start somethin")

IMHO, Michael Moore is a whiner.  I read where he had rented out a hall of
some sort to do a talk and a book signing, and then *complained* and said
he was being *oppressed* when he ran 2-3 hours over his allotted time and
they told him "get out or get arrested."

> Did you know that a student with a single drug offense on his record can
> be denied any federal financial aid (including possession) while
> convicted murderers aren't denied any funding?

Then dont get caught with drugs.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford