[geeks] New muffler

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Tue Jun 11 01:18:23 CDT 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

> Wow!  Cheap!  I was thinking I could charge about $15 an hour, and
> people would still beat a path to my door - just to use the lifts.  Even
> at $8 an hour, at 50% occupancy for 30 days every month, that's still
> almost $1000 a month gross income per bay.  I have no idea what
> insurance would look like - astronomical I'm sure...

I think it's sad for the states to have these astronomical suing-cases
haunting every business-opportunity there is. I mean, for what cause?
OK, someone get rich and all the others will suffer from it. It's sad.

Regarding the lifts, I'd consider these quite expensive, atleast from
the beginning. Count to that electricity and water, room, and all
that... But it would be a great idea.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB