[geeks] for the big geek.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 7 16:11:05 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
~
~ Anybody got 80K?
~
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1834314676&r
=0&t=0
~
~ (Kirk's command chair)
~
~ Bill

Damn, blew my last Mil on some stupid Enron stock. This would be sooo cool
to own. I think I'd put it in the living room in front of the TV and do
original series Trek-a-thons (are they out on DVD?). Needs some cup holders
drilled into the plywood sides though : )

Speaking of cup holders, the CH craze is getting rediculous. I bought a
garden tractor today and it has cup holders in the fenders. How stupid.
Anything carbonated would be flat in a few minutes from the vibration.