[geeks] I hate to start this thread again...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 6 23:05:22 CDT 2002

That and there's a distinct difference between the canned and bottled
versions... Bottled ones contain potassium citrate... the thirst
quencher in Gatorade and other drinks of that nature.  My guess is it
would react with the aluminum in the can and cannot be added to the
canned version... therefore the canned version is a lot less "good".

Andrew