Height/Weight: Re: [geeks] quiet

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 6 12:32:57 CDT 2002

Or deny them coverage for no good reason.

The entire body-size preoccupation of the world in the 20th century is
retarded anyhow.

and many doctors are just doing things to get kick-backs or making
decisions based on either their personal opinions or only 10% of the
information because they're too lazy or greedy on the whole to do enough
research to find the truth.

My girlfriend's doctor was putting her on meds for a viral infection
(cold/pneumonia kind) that weren't necessary but the logos of the
company that made em were plastered on the doc's handbag and nearly
everything else in the office.

Doctor also assumed that since she was overweight (and the doctor
herself is a big woman) that my girlfriend automatically needed a sleep
study... so she asked if she woke up tired sometimes... the answer was
yes, but the fully qualified answer would be yes because I stay up till
3 am and play Diablo II or Baldur's Gate sometimes... And of course she
has been incessant (doc) ever since about little nitty annoying things.

I kind of hate doctors and I don't really trust them either... and of
course the medical mistakes that happen don't instill me with a whole
bunch of confidence either.

Andrew