[geeks] Anyone know of a really cheap... and I mean unemploy ment cheap

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 4 12:32:31 CDT 2002

No, mowing the lawn might be relaxing if I had good equipment.

I, however, use a pair of 30 year old New Holland S8 tractors. Which ever
starts first gets used. When that one dies, I tow it back to the barn with
the other one. When that one dies I fix them both and start over again. Its
kinda like using Windows for a server operating system.

Happy news: I might be purchasing a new Husqvarna tractor this week. Twin
cylinder Kawasaki powered hydrostatic transmission model. Then I can relax.
In fact, with a Kawie engine I might even be able to use headphones and
listen to music. Ahhh, the smell of fresh cut grass, the homestead looking
good, sunshine and warm breezes. With the New Hollands I get noise, the
smell of burning oil, fear of them catching fire (happened twice) and
exhausted walking all over the yard trying to get them to run, etc.

~ I'd just like to take a small moment to make a public service
~ annoucement.
~ Namely, that mowing the lawn is also relaxing. ;)
~
~ --a