[geeks] FS: Toshiba Portege 320ct

Chris Schultz xopher at dsh.com
Tue Jul 30 21:58:34 CDT 2002

I have a Toshiba Portege 320ct sub-notebook for sale. Specs:

Pentium(1) 266
64MB of RAM
4.0 GB HD
10.4" Wide-format Active Matrix screen (native resolution is 1024x600)

Included with the notebook is the mini port replicator (needed for
attaching a floppy drive), the standard Portege 300/320ct battery, the
extended Portege 300/320ct battery, the AC adapter, and a pair of PC
cards:
	- 3Com 3c575 Cardbus 10/100 ethernet
	- USRobotics 56k PCMCIA modem

I don't have a floppy drive I can sell with it, but I can preload a free
OS of your choice on it. I've run Open/NetBSD and Linux on it.

Asking $160 shipped to Continental US, I'll ship internationally
provided it doesn't incur extra headaches.

I had this up on an eBay auction, but the deal fell through when the
winning bidder realized Windows XP wouldn't run too well on it.

A picture of the machine is available here:

http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjschult/portege320ct.jpg