[geeks] Why?

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 31 11:31:41 CDT 2002

~ What really does in a leach field is when ex-owner of property never
~ bothers to mention that he broke the pipe fairly close to the
~ beginning
~ of the leach field with his garden tractor, and when you do a couple
~ loads of wash the front yard runs.  And yes, they are pricey, and so
~ when I do a couple loads of wash my front yard runs.

That is a fairly easy fix, just pew-y. If its the pipe I think it is it
leads to the distribution boxes and isn't even perforated and probably isn't
in gravel. Its better to fix it now before much dirt washes down into the
distribution boxes. The D-boxes are supposed to have a lower resevvior to
catch errant solids before they go to the field and they are meant to be
pumpable too.