[geeks] Why?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 31 10:06:31 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 07:53:47AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:

> They are right to be nervous. Leach fields are sensitive things and
> expensive to replace. Autos are considered to be way to much pressure for a
> leach field.

Yeah, replacing them is expensive.  But worse, you can't just drop
them where the old one was (at least not around here), and thus have
to find space for a new one, which usually means building a sand mound
(although one neighbor build an in ground sand field if I under stood
it correctly).

--
Joshua D. Boyd