[geeks] Pizza wants to be free

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 30 19:16:40 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 08:12:44PM -0400, Ryan wrote:
> How many times per week do you eat pizza? I was on a kick a few months
> ago. Ordering 2-3 times per week. Got to the point that they new my voice
> and my order when they picked up the phone :)

I'd say 2-4 times a week from this local place.  The only options for
lunch really are fast food, this pizza place, what I can find at a
minute market, a not very good chinese place, pack my own, or skip it
altogether.  Anything else takes longer than I usually want to spend
on lunch.

--
Joshua D. Boyd