[geeks] Pizza wants to be free

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 30 18:08:22 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 30, 2002 at 06:54:20PM -0400, Ryan wrote:

> Where is everyones favoriate pizza establishment? For chains,
> The Papa makes a mean pie :)

There is a place an hour north of me that I really loved when I was
working up that way.  Carpecios was the name, I think.  They're
stuffed slices were really great, as were their bread sticks.

There is a place closer to me that I'm really loving now.  I'm hard
pressed to compare the two since I haven't eaten in the distance place
in nearly two years.  But this local one, in addition to having
regular slices that are enjoyable, makes a really tasty white pizza
and sicillian pizza.  But best of all they are inventive.  Today I had
an egg roll slice.  I've also had artichoke slices from them.  Their
linguine alfredo pizzas are great, and I particularly like the Chicken
Marsala pizzas.  Today I also saw a hot dog pizza, but went with the
egg roll instead.

--
Joshua D. Boyd