[geeks] Almost Free: PC games and software

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Jul 30 00:09:44 CDT 2002

I've got the following PC games, will trade all for a
128meg or 256meg PC100 SDRAM DIMM I can use in the Mac.

All come with CD keys, etc.  I just dont do PCs anymore.

Full games:
------------
- Soldier of Fortune Gold Edition (jewel case/cd/cd key)
- Soldier of Fortune (normal edition, cd only)
- Oni (original cd/jewel case/etc; bought it and hated it)
- Tribes (original box and everything)
- Half-Life: Counter-Strike (jewel case/cd/cd key)

Legal / valid install keys: (lost the media)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (jewel case & CD key only; no CD)
- Quake 3 Arena (jewel case & CD key only; no CD)

Other:
------
- Windows XP Beta 2 (w/CD key)
- Windows 2000 Server Beta 3 (w/CD key)
- ARRL Handbook CD (2000 edition, version 4.0; all PDFs)

Bill

--
bill bradford       /       mrbill at mrbill.net       /       austin, texas