[geeks] Whoah (WAS) f'n suits

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 29 15:22:21 CDT 2002

Well, this wasn't so much a comment on fashion. What surprised me was that
the L0pht content was at @stake now.

And I have decided lately that I like my hair short. Used to be long, can't
stand my hair long now. Down to crewcut, thinking about the razor (have to
ease wife into the idea).

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751