[geeks] Whoah (WAS) f'n suits

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jul 29 15:09:55 CDT 2002

On July 29, Kris Kirby wrote:
> > I smell sell-out. And GenX said the babyboomers sold out. Amazing what
> > people will do for cash.
>
> I dunno. I have had a long time to look at myself without long hair and a
> goatee; I think I look better with it. You'd have to try pretty hard to
> get me to cut my hair... or pretty drunk.

  Same here.  I've *never* had short hair.  It's been long since it
first grew out when I was a little kid. (mom was a flower child in the
60's, etc)

  I don't believe in the whole "you have to look like me to do business
with me" bullshit that suits pull.  It's insincere, shallow, and
sleazy.  Sure I've missed some opportunities that way, but are they
opportunities that I really wanted anyway?

    -Dave