[geeks] upgrade

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sun Jul 28 22:29:22 CDT 2002

On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Actually, I'm not.  I'm not eating the ENTIRE PACK, jeeesh.
>
> Two for lunch, two for dinner...

Still, those things are high in fat to begin with... I should know; I've
been staring at labels lately before opening cans...

Trying to stay below the recommended fat intake for a 2000 cal. diet,
knowing good and damn well there is no way I could burn that in a day...

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"