[geeks] upgrade

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jul 28 21:27:37 CDT 2002

On July 28, Eric Dittman wrote:
> >   Were you naked?    [dave ducks]
>
> And if so, was she?  [eric ducks, but not behind dave as that's
>                       where the farts are concentrated]

  Hey hey HEY!  Let's not "label" me out of hand, here.

  Sheesh.  Blow down one wall and I'm labeled for life.  This is such
a tough fucking crowd.

  On a completely different note...Michelle Branch is really fucking
cute.  And surprisingly enough, I really like her music.  This ain't
your father's mass-produced Britney Spears pop drek.  Seriously.

     -Dave