[geeks] PIE!

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jul 28 17:59:53 CDT 2002

It truly is... it doesn't make much sense, but something about it is
stabbingly funny.  I like Wee Bull.  (with the snort clouds).  My mom
would love this stuff...(she's kind of off the wall... but really
cool... how many people can say their mother is a stark raving South
Park fan)--- The cartoon is sort of Terrence + Phillip + Asian accent +
Cartman all rolled into one.

The Art film one at the end is kind of fun too.

On Sunday, July 28, 2002, at 02:24 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 06:03:21AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
>> WTF is that site supposed to be?
>
> Funny.
>
> Bill
>
> --