[geeks] realnetworks stuff

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Jul 25 07:02:57 CDT 2002

  Anybody here have in-depth experience with RealNetworks' stuff?  I am
being drafted to set up a large online event for a nonprofit
organization and I desperately need some help.  I'm familiar with the
basics but I need info on specifics such as OS configuration, software
setup for multi-source stream switching, etc.

  Can someone help me out with this?

        Thanks,
        -Dave