[geeks] Rack Mount = 50db +

Leo Green leo at nurgle.net
Wed Jul 24 19:42:22 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Kris Kirby wrote:

%>she's right; I can tell you that. My computers at 60dB are slowly killing
%>my hearing as it is.

You know, they DO make great earplugs that don't kill your ability to
hear detail.  A company called "Eytmotic Research" makes some AWESOME
earplugs, used mostly by muscians, but they require a custom fit.
(One of the perks of dating a speech pathologist; she got me into the office
to get a custom fit for my set almost on demand.)

--
   |||   leo at nurgle.net - KEDR Webradio - http://radio.nurgle.net   |||
   Remember, when you're with me, it's the only time you're not the strangest