[geeks] fw

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Wed Jul 24 17:18:40 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> I don't know. From what I have read, I trust pf more than I trust ipf.
> The OpenBSD developers REALLY take security seriously. I can't remember
> where I saw it, but I recall reading something comparing the performance
> of both and pf was faster.

These are the same people who screamed "Security, security, security!" for
the last two years and then had not one, but several bugs show up over the
course of three months -- when thier previous record was *none*.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"