[geeks] Nvidea buys out Exluna

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 24 15:50:54 CDT 2002

I wonder exactly why Nvidea wanted them.  Clearly Exluna does
somethings related to Cg, but not in real time or anything.

For those who don't know what Exluna is, they are a company that
produces 2 rendering packages.  One is BMRT, which has been mentioned
more than once by various people here.  This package was used in A
Bug's Life, and other films.  The other product is Entropy, which is
faster, better, and the commercial, not free product from the company
(and I don't know what it has been used in).

--
Joshua D. Boyd