[geeks] Stupid recording engineers

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Wed Jul 24 15:07:11 CDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:24:54 -0400 (EDT)
woods at weird.com (Greg A. Woods) wrote:

> Ideally you want a stereo mixer with proper pan controls so you can
> pan both left and right inputs over to one channel when you want to
> mix a stereo signal down to mono....  Still less than $100 I'll bet,
> even new.

Actually, we have reverted to a previous thread, the mixer wasn't to mix
down to mono, the mixer was to mix multiple stereo sources (computers)
to one stereo amp/speakers/headphones.  And I have used that <$100 stuff
from radio shack, and he won't have any trouble beating the quality,
plus he will get exactly what he wants.

Tim