[geeks] What happened to everybody?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 24 14:19:11 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 02:10:46PM -0500, James Rice wrote:
> Is it my imagination or is everyone quiet today?

I had a long lunch meeting (well, meeting over lunch time, no lunch
was served to me though) during which the project goals for what I'm
supposed to accomplish on my summer research project were completely
and absolutely changed, throwing out everything I've done so far, and
with (at this week), only 3 weeks left to go on the project.

I hate summers, and I hate weekends.  Fall, winter, and spring mondays
are the most relaxing times.  That's how screwed up things are.

--
Joshua D. Boyd