[geeks] Silicon Graphics 4d/480VGX (for trade!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 23 09:25:13 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> Sigh.  Things like this make my consider renting a storage locker.
> SMP r3ks are just so cool (remeber, I'm the one who thinks that R3Ks
> are far cooler than any other CPU SGI has released).

I so want one - but can't figure out a good way to get it from VA Beach to OH.
I could stick it in the truck, but the cost of fuel alone - never mind getting
Karin to agree with the whole thing...

Sigh.

If it's still there in a couple months, I might just decide I need it badly...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster