[geeks] CAP (or should that be CRAP!?)

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Tue Jul 23 08:36:30 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 02:06:10PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 11:01:03PM +1000, Scott Howard wrote:
> > http://www.capalert.com/capreports/
> >
> > These people need help...
>
> Not at all!  I rely on them.  If they hate a movie, it's a fairly good sign
> that it'll be at least entertaining.

Hardly a good indication - they hate _all_ movies!!  :)

Even "Antz" is 31% pure evil!

>From the few I've bothered reading, this from American Beauty (64% Pure Evil)
takes the cake - "Note that there were a few "lead-in" portrayals of
homosexuality as well: they did nothing for the script, plot, or even the
choreography."
(For those that haven't seen American Beauty, the homosexuality theme played
a large part of the movie - and was the basis of the end of the movie! Ohh..
and if you haven't seen it, go see it. Now.)

  Scott