[geeks] Mailing Lists

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Sun Jul 21 11:30:31 CDT 2002

Ryan gorpa duppa meego zook:

> What lists (other than geeks) do folks subscribe to? I wonder
> If I have gone overboard over the years.

pigdog, the list for bad people of the future

crackmonkey, non sequiteur arguments and ad hominem attacks

the subgenius mailing list, (not affiliated in any way with the church
  of the subgenius)

abducted

weaselchicken, discussions of genetically engineered pets

--
Here's that flapjack                      ........Eric J. Gustafson
Put it in your pocket, 'til I get back    .........................
Ain't got time to shake your hand         .........drobnox at visi.com