[geeks] Newspaper (fwd)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jul 20 09:09:19 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> I don't want to cost him his job. I *know* how that feels. I don't really
> want to get the paper involved because they'd either A) fire him, or B)
> repremand him. If he gets repremanded, I'm almost certain he will
> retaliate.

Fuck it.  If he's going to be a dick, he deserves everything he gets - IMO.
I'd just love to see him try to retailiate too.  Oh...wait, I'm not there, am
I.  People don't fuck with me here, I have a reputation of taking things into
my own hands...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster