[geeks] New look at biological warfare.

Rob rstaab at panix.com
Sat Jul 20 00:52:43 CDT 2002

	While the comparison to Buffy makes me want to take it less seriously, the
attack scenarios are incredibly well thought out. The idea that the
US government doesn't seem to grasp the concept of being agile and
flexible instead of outlawing everything they can find.
	Furthermore, what the paper lacks is the fact that we have no slayer here and anyone who
wanted the job would be awful at it IMHO. (I would give that much power
and autonomy to anyone in the current government who wanted it.)
The problem is of course, anyone not in government lacks the resources to
actually deal with the problem. Catch-22.

- Rob