[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jul 18 10:23:59 CDT 2002

Andrew Weiss.  Born 5/22/76 in St. Louis MO.  Moved when 4 to Kensington
and later Chevy Chase MD.  Lived there most of my life.  Went to the
math/sci/compsci magnet schools and later the University of Delaware...
pursuing first a chemical engineering degree, then an organic chemistry
degree.  I gained most of my UNIX knowledge while there from running
Solaris, Linux, and others out of my dorm room on a static T1 speed
connection.  Our school was heavily sponsored by Sun.  Moved to New York
in 1998 after graduation and worked for a pharma company for a year and
2 months before being laid off... got married when I moved here... that
didn't work.  I've worked in various IT related fields ever since... was
laid off from a startup after two years of work in February... no
severance.  Still looking.  I live with my current girlfriend in
Montrose NY.

-Andrew