[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Jul 17 17:23:35 CDT 2002

On 2002.07.16 17:51 Steven Hill wrote:

> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!
Jochen Kunz, born at 14-May-1973 in Baumholder, a litle village in
Germany.
Lived there, visited scool there, made a industrial training as
electrician.
Went to University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern[1] (electrical
engineering and computer science) and living in "K-Town" since 1994.
Started to work for Mobotix in 1999 as programmer and sysadm. Still have
to do my final exams to get my diploma...

[1] Probably known to some of you, as it is near the US Air-Base
Ramstein.
--

tsch,
         Jochen