[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Wed Jul 17 13:40:12 CDT 2002

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

As the only pregnant woman on the list I have to say, ew ew ew ew.

My cravings have been for meat. Beef. Especially steak. I have craved
salad/vegetables but nothing weird or disgusting like that. Gross.

I suspect the meat craving is due to my slight, constant anemia and the
veggie craving is for the vitamins. Greasy stuff squiks me and I am not too
big on sweets (but then again I wasn't before I got preggers). Although I do
take a bit of chocolate now and then.

I have really not had any weird cravings to speak of, at least not outside
of my normal weird stuff to eat like sour cream and onion pringles in cheese
queso or sour cream and onion chips with anything chocolate. Of course I had
no morning sickness to speak of so this pregnancy is not alltogether
typical.

--Jenn
No where and everywhere at the same time.