[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 23:42:13 CDT 2002

>BTW, about reunions, my 30th HS reunion is next week.  I've been
>deleting spam from the committee all month.  Out of about 450 grads,
>there are probably only 4-5 that I'd like to see and they aren't going
>either.  I went to my wife's 10th HS reunion a couple of years back and
>the BS was flowing knee deep.

Heh, I can't wait to go to my class reunion and see how fat the skinny girls
got and how many rugrats they had before 25 and how many times they have
been married and how ragged they look from being rode hard and put up wet
far, far too many times.  I just talked to one of my best friends, the one
that EVERY chick in school had a thing for but me, and found out that he is
very gay. I encouraged him to bring his boyfriend and floor the lot of them.
Buahhaha!

Of course there are only 17 of us so it's not like it will be a huge party
or anything.

--Jenn
Waiting for the last train to Clarksville.