[geeks] RE: How old am I and where do I come from...

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Tue Jul 16 23:29:05 CDT 2002

Robert Brooke Gravitt (Brooke). 11/27/1973. B.S. In C.S. Have been working
on the Masters in CS off and on since '97. Born and bred in the backwoods of
 Rome, GA. Currently reside in the 'burbs of Atlanta. Have mostly worked on
software projects at $<insert_regional_bell> and failed software/internet
startups. Contractor. Lived and played fussball in Deutchland. Luckily
married (2years) to hot soccer chick, in spite of devotion to amber
terminal. Played guitar for Pearl Jam clone in college. Burned the photos.
Desperately seeking Unimog. Have a 6 yr old black lab. I mostly lurk here.

Highlights: Marriage, soccer, OS X, The Simpsons.
Lowlights: Wrote device drivers for USB/PCMCIA device on contract and was
never paid. 'Doh! Getting kicked out of Boy Scouts. Backing over gas meter
at work,shutting down the city block, and earning the nickname "L.P."

Favorite music: TMBG, Tool, U2(Classic Rock?), Pumpkins, C.V.B./Cracker,
Ramones, Pixies, Kid Rock, Eminem. (So sue me.)

Etc: Boxers,vi,agnostic,G4,Dr. Pepper, Farscape.

Strangest claim to fame: Play soccer with Paul Jenkins, comic book author,
who made me a one-shot character in an issue of Witchblade.

I love to read this list. It is almost better than my two new guilty
pleasure TV shows, "Blind Date" and "The 5th Wheel."

Thanks for putting me in your killfile,

Brooke
--
"Sadly, text alone cannot convey the depths of my sarcasm."