[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jul 16 22:06:22 CDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, James Rice wrote:

> Jonathan, is Louie Muellers BBQ (I seem to think that was the place)
> still in Taylor?

Hell, yeah.  And it's still just as good.  If you come up this way, you
need to hit the two big ones (Louie Mueller's in Taylor and Cross-Town in
Elgin) and then Rudy's for a get-together with the Austin-area geeks.

> I was working in Thorndale in about 1985-6 dismantling a cottenseed oil
> extraction plant for Anderson-Clayton and used to eat there all of the
> time.

I remember that.  I think it got retrofitted and put back into operation
about 5 years ago, though.  At least, -something- is going on there.  I
just don't know what.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "gnu: we aim to fuck up everything with the potential to not suck"