[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 18:52:26 CDT 2002

> I don't recall yelling at you, Bill.
>
> Yes, I do yell at him like that, but only when he is being a complete and
> total asshole and now look he is happier than he has ever been because now
> he isn't an asshole. Sometimes yelling is the only time you can be heard
> over the sound of someone else's voice.

She's right.  She brought me out of the "The Whole World Should Revolve
Completely Around James" syndrome that was alienating me from a whole lot
of people.  Sure, a better part of the world SHOULD revolve around
me...but not all of it.

> >Go buy her some pregnant-woman-jar-of-pickles food or something.
> >

> Pickles are yucky. Bring me med-well steak a big fat baked potato and a
> house salad with ranch.  Thanks.

Damn you.  Now I want steak...I CRAVE MEAT!

 - James

--
"It wasn't deja vu.  I was merely having a Brannon Braga moment" - Jennifer Sharp