Learning was Re: [geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

James Sharp jsharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 18:41:48 CDT 2002

> > Hmmmm.  I've got one buried at my mom's place.  for the life of me, I
> > can't remember who made it.  I remember once someone saying "Hey, that
> > would be worth a lot on ebay!", though.  It wasn't a Heathkit
> > trainer...Acorn...no...ROCKWELL!
>
>   Rockwell?  As in, an AIM-65?  I missed one of those on eBay about
> 1.5yrs ago.  It went for like $500.

Yup.  Thats the one...I remember now.  Of course, its existance in this
realm is all dependant on whether or not my mother decided that it looked
too much like something my dad worked on and threw it in the trash.

 - James

--
No keyboard detected.  Press F1 to continue." - Every PC BIOS known to man.