[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 17:26:17 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> You know what I find is funny... (now why was I thinking about this the
> other day?)
>
> All the jock/fluff/popular/morons at my high school are now working with
> fries and government cheese.
>
> All my nerd friends are quite well to do.

Typical.  All the "popular" kids in my high-school are now working at shit jobs
with no future career goals.  I've already got my career mapped out (in an
abstract sense) all the way to retirement, which hopefully will happen I'm
about 50 or 55.  At which point, I kick any dependents that are left out of the
house, buy/build the dream house and land, Karin and I straddle a couple
motorcycles, and tour the world.  That and provide wildlife/hunting tours on
the land I bought (gotta pay taxes you know) and on Uncle Sams land where
allowed (fucking tree-huggers "oh but those varmints are soooo cute!").
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster