[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Tue Jul 16 17:01:36 CDT 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Gary Nichols wrote:
> You know what I find is funny... (now why was I thinking about this the
> other day?)
> All the jock/fluff/popular/morons at my high school are now working with
> fries and government cheese.
> All my nerd friends are quite well to do.
>
> Poetic justice?  Darwin?

More like a sweet sort of revenge. Most of my classmates had 15 billion
rugrats by the time they hit age 20 and are still working in the same
crappy used record/bookstore. Going home depresses me. And they all use
AOL.

On an amusing note, my ex-jerk thinks he's mr. cat's meow cause he
discovered an alternate operating system called lie-nux. I had to laugh,
really.

--a