[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Tue Jul 16 14:53:37 CDT 2002

Not all of us who run windoze have much of a choice. I was promised a
functioning sparc30 but I am STILL running my PeeCee and using Outlook
Express and other evil Micro$oft products at that.

(begin rant)
And NOW am expected to use Dreamweaver (the lowliest piece of shit web page
designer) to design a corporate web page. The help files are like reading
badly translated Chinese. "For to be putting frames in your page on the web
on the world wide, please to be inserting foot into anus and shoving
repeatedly." AARGH!
(end rant)

AHEM!

So please, do me a favor and bitch at the person who is SUPPOSED to be my
teacher and mentor in geekiness to get me a real computer AND actually teach
me how to use it.

--Jenn
 Much Abused Wife