[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 14:27:56 CDT 2002

Steven Hill wrote:

> I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
> how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Kurt Huhn, 30.  Born on the Great Lakes Naval Base in Illinois.  Lived a bunch
of places, including Italy, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Ohio, and California.
Currently moving from Rhode Island to Ohio to take a position as Systems
Director for Investor Analytics, a financial services company headquartered in
Manhattan, NY NY.  Attended, but dd not graduate Roger Williams University with
a bachelors in architecture, and a minor in archtectural conservation.
Attempted another degree some time later from New England Institute for
Technology, and left after two trimesters.  My most active website is
www.k-huhn.com, though I have a few others that do not currently resolve.
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster