[geeks] How old am I and where do I come from...

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Tue Jul 16 10:51:58 CDT 2002

I was thinking, maybe we should have a sound off of who we are, and
how old we are, and where in the world we are... Once and for all!

Since there are so many baby who are we threads, let's get this done
once and for all!

Steve Hill,	Age: 23 (20-Feb-1979)	Born Portsmouth, England
I have lived in Stirling, Scotland throughout most of my life, then
Edinburgh, where I went to The University of Edinburgh.
I currently work in Austin, Texas, for Matrix.Net as a sysadmin.
Webpage at www.waroffice.net (when the tardis webserver is back up)

S.

--
Steven Hill