[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Jul 16 10:38:59 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 11:32:38AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Sensible, even if your place of work isn't.

It's the country that's not sensible.  If I was looking at a unclothed
picture, and a female drove by my window on her lawn mower and was
offended, this could cause significant trouble for my company in this
day and age.  I have yet to see and females drive by on lawn mowers
though.  The lawn contractors all seem to be mail.  There is a very
friendly female at the security shack.  Always brightens my morning
when she smiles and waves (which she does for every single person
going through the gate actually).

--
Joshua D. Boyd