[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 09:40:29 CDT 2002

Kris Kirby wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> > Thats a triangle.  Lemme guess, you learned geometry at Charter, right? 8-)
>
> No, actually I had a very good geometry teacher; however, I thinking about
> it from a sociological perspective: overlapping circles.

<nitpick>
Actually, in engineering terms, a circle *can* be created from three points on
a planar surface.
</nitpick>

Ugh, I hate nitpicking, but couldn't resist...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster