[geeks] Am I getting too old or something.....

Michael Schiller schiller_1 at charter.net
Tue Jul 16 00:36:03 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Man, that's the year I graduated from high school.

Now you guys are really making me feel old, I just realized I graduated
from HS 25 years ago! (yes, 10 years before Dave, which means I've had
that much more time to practice being a Dirty Old Man) As a matter of
fact, as I'm typing this I have my 19 year old neighbor playing with my
PC, and it's attached webcam, flashing herself to folks on yahoo for fun
:)

--
-Mike