[geeks] digicam envy

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jul 15 10:55:11 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:44:35AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On July 15, Tim H. wrote:
> > than it is one.  I really wouldn't expect great quality out of a Nady,
> > the little Mackies are OK, and don't take up much room.  Or
>
>   I have a Mackie 1604 in my jam setup.  That is one *clean* mixer.  I'm
> very impressed with their stuff...the attention to technical details
> is amazing.

Yeah, Mackies are pretty nice.  Especially the full consoles.  Still,
I really fell in love with a british console I used once.  I wish I
could remeber the name.  The EQs on it were just great.

One day I will put together a home studio.  But I don't really have
the space for it, and my one attempt to buy a pro audio card (so that
I could get full quality through one of those Mac based studio
programs) resulted in me loosing $50 to a list member who lost the
card and hasn't refunded my money either several months later.

--
Joshua D. Boyd