[geeks] Whoa! SGI Sighting.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Jul 14 19:28:57 CDT 2002

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 07:15:00PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> I just saw a commercial (on TNN, during Star Trek) for cheese by the
> national dairy people.  The commercial involves the set of a cooking show.
> One of the techies (who has stolen the set demo food) in the back room is
> wearing an SGI T-shirt bearing what looks like an old rendition of the old
> logo (back when it had almost-corners).
> I only got a glance at it, so perhaps I'm mistaken, though.

I've got a few of those T-shirts - SGI had them on sale back in '98 right
before they got rid of the old logo.  $5.50 each!  I should have bought lots
more of them (and would have if I'd known they were going to be discontinued).

(these were just one color, with a darker-but-same-color logo on the front)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net